Friday, June 10, 2011
Using the more civilized Olde British metric system, I would like to share with you a little cocktail I have invented! I call it the 'Harried Catholic,' and I think it will cheer you up after reading the news (especially news about churchmen):

1 ounce Irish Cream (any brand)
1 ounce Kahlua
1 ounce Polish herbal vodka

Pour over ice, fill the glass to the brim with whole milk, and stir. Let the size of the glass be determined by how diluted you'd like it. And for the practicing Catholic, do remember that one serving is likely enough!

2 comments:

Ivania said...

Hi, I have a small favour to ask! Tomorrow is my friend Milisande's birthday. I noticed you were following her, and so I was wondering if you would mind sending her a comment tomorrow, wishing her a happy birthday, as a special gift to her. I'm trying to get as many comments for her as possible. Thanks!

Blessings,
Gwen

Jacobitess said...

Nie ma problemu! :)

About Me

My Photo
Jacobitess
Warsaw, Poland
Domine, spero quia mundum vicisti. Lord, I trust that Thou hast overcome the world. Panie, ufam, żeś pokonał świat.
View my complete profile

Followers